Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #9505
    S ASneha Aghor
    DocPoints: 180

    Hello, I have completed my PhD in polymer chemistry from India. Currently I am in USA with my spouse on his dependent visa i.e. me on H4 visa and my spouse on his H1B. With latest updates regarding visa ban by trump administration is it possible to convert from H4 to J1 status while I am in USA? Please guide.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.